Landscape Laborer – Seasonal
Location: Tukwila, WA
Segale Properties is looking for a reliable, seasonal Landscape Laborer to join our team!
This Landscape position will work with a Landscape crew of (3-6), working on groundskeeping maintenance/projects for both commercial and high-end residential homes. We are seeking someone familiar with outdoor landscape/general laborer work.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Landscape maintenance and general lawn care including mowing, edging, fertilizer, pruning, seeding, planting, irrigation, groundskeeping and garden bed upkeep.
- Work on a variety of landscape construction projects.
- The regular work schedule is Monday through Friday (7:00am- 3:30pm), with flexibility to work overtime as needed.
What we offer:
- A collaborative work environment with direct access to company owners.
- High quality equipment and work projects that offer growth and variety.
- On-site gym and facilities.
- Support for professional development opportunities.
Who you are:
- Effective communicator with the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Personable and approachable team player with a desire to “get it done” while maintaining a positive attitude and sense of humor.
- Someone who is able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable transportation to get to and from work each day.
- Familiar with outdoor landscape and/or general laborer work.
- Experience with specialty pruning (preferred).
- Knowledge of plant varieties (preferred).
- Must be able to pass a drug screen as Segale Properties is a Drug Free Workplace.