Location: Othello, WA
Frenchman Hills Vineyard and Quarry, a division of Segale Properties LLC, a family-owned agricultural, natural resource, and commercial real estate development company, is hiring for an experienced Lead Mechanic (Farm, Vehicle, and Heavy Equipment) to join our growing team in Eastern Washington!
The Lead Mechanic is critical to our vineyard operations and ensures that vehicles, vineyard farm equipment, and heavy equipment is well maintained and in excellent working condition and meets all standards for safe operation.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and execute maintenance related activities including, repairs and maintenance for highway tractors, dump trucks, trailers, farm equipment and heavy equipment.
- Diagnose repairs and take appropriate action to correct issues.
- Ensure maintenance logs and work orders are accurately completed and communicated to co-workers.
- Monday through Friday, with the flexibility to work nights and weekends to support the busy season.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative work environment with direct access to company owners.
- High quality facilities and equipment and work projects that offer growth and variety.
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit plan (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life AD&D) and Retirement Plan with a generous 401k Employer match.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Company service truck and cell phone.
- Relocation may be available for this position.
Who You Are:
- Effective communicator with the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experience levels. Ideally, bilingual in English to Spanish.
- Personable and approachable team player with a desire to “get it done” while maintaining a positive attitude and sense of humor.
- Flexible and adaptable with a keen eye for detail.
- Proven ability to plan and execute on priorities and exceptional record management skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Five years of experience as a Lead Mechanic, Heavy Equipment Mechanic, or related experience within a multi-faceted organization.
- Thorough understanding of diesel/gas engines, electrical and hydraulic systems.
Segale Properties is an equal opportunity employer. Segale Properties embraces inclusiveness and maintains a work environment that is free of discrimination. Segale Properties’ policy is to ensure that no employee or applicant for employment is denied an equal opportunity.